Friday, January 1, 2010

My Top Ten Collector’s Figures Awards 2009 Limited Edition by My First Bloggy Experience

10th AWARD Cadillac CTS-V SCCA World Challenge GT 2004 Winner Sebring #16 1/18 Diecast Replica Limited Edition by AUTOart



9th AWARD Cyber Spawn Series 15 Techno Spawn by McFarlane Toys

 

8th AWARD Cybercat Kurochan # 02 Mi-Kun, # 03 Tora-Chan and # 05 Kuro-Chan, Latin Edition by Tomy



7th AWARD Devilots Cracle’s Rambling Land Devilrobots by Banpresto



6th AWARD Gundam Strike + I.W.S.P., O.M.N.I. Enforcer Mobile Suit GAT-X105 Model Kit MG (Master Grade) Scale 1/100 by Bandai



5th AWARD DGP Ciel Limited Collector's Figure Pre-Painted Gashapon



4th AWARD Transformers Alternators Subaru Impreza WRC - Smokescreen Scale 1:24 by Hasbro

 

3rd AWARD
Gundam Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Model Kit Scale 1/100 by Bandai




2nd AWARD Joe Ledbetter’s Toxic Swamp Dog Designer Vynil Toy by Qee Collection & Toy2r



1st AWARD Noodles! Extra Limited Edition Set of 5 Statues by Attakus Collection



After some days of intense deliberations between the exigent members of the panel (me, myself and I...) and thanking to a colleague and friend from Singapore, who encouraged me to do this... Without preambles, these are the nominates for the Top Ten Toys in my personal collection for 2009!...

Now... Feel free to save your opinions for yourselves!... 

HOHOHO...Obviously, I’m kidding =PPPPPP... You can comment any time, I don’t bite =DDDDD

THX GOD FOR MY COLLECTION!

7 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Interesting TTT and the design on the pics are nice! It's a good blend! May your collection expand even further. Happy New Year!

chrismandesign said...

TY very much Dennis & 新年快乐... bout d design, well, as a graphic designer is d less u can expect from me, something fancy ! LOL... & THX for ur wishes, i hope so as well

LEon said...

Your graphic design skill is doing the thingy. Cool! Nice top 10 list. No.8 is very interesting and your No.1 I couldn't agree more. :D

chrismandesign said...

THX, THX, THX LEon... finally u visit my TTT... indeed i was waiting for ur comment, & i said myself: "if LEon doesn’t say anything, i’ll not post anymore..." LOL... now i can post my first 2010 collector’s figure in peace kjakjakajkajkajkja !!!

Tom Freak said...

Esos Noodles son geniales, me encanta que hagas el blog en los dos idiomas. I don't have the will power nor the discipline to do that. Así que sólo lo hago en inglés. ¡Qué bueno conocer a otro coleccionista latinoamericano! :)

chrismandesign said...

gracias Mr. Freak Studio... sí, definitivamente es algo raro encontrar coleccionistas publicando en español e inglés (it must b a sort of tragedy !) pero creo que es necesario, ya que aquí en Colombia, aunque hay coleccionistas con piezas excelentes (y costosas), muy pocos publican... no se extendido esa cultura, y en especial en lo que respecta a piezas de colección del mundo del manga/animé, porque los costos de mandarlos traer (como ha sido mi caso) resultan prohibitivos... but someone has to do d dirt job, don’ u think so???

LEon said...

LOL don't worry I will visit you more often since I added you in my blogroll over at my site. Keep posting nice look toys and cartoons if you can. You got a whole year to do the 2010 listing. :)