Thursday, December 22, 2016

I’ll be back !!!

I traveled from a dystopian future (it was a rather awkward and shameful trip without your clothes on, even knowing that the only witnesses were a bunch of subatomic particles), thanks to a sophisticated and timely portal built by Skynet, to announce that this blog will be "out of business" for a little while... 

Just because my main processor suffered some flaws, after several fights against some die-hard humans and a horde of other Terminators (and maybe I need an improvement here and there, just in case)... 

Now seriously, I will travel soon (not in time, you geeks =PPPPP) and I will disconnect myself from the digital world for my own sake (because too much Skynet and/or Genisys could be harmful for your health and blah, blah, blah); but in February 2017, if GOD allows, all my slightly cynical and corrosive reviews will be here again... 

By the moment, I wish to all of my visitors and fellow collectors a Merry, Merry Christmas, where the first coming of Christ is the true motivation to celebrate and an auspicious New Year !!!... 

P.S. If you have heard something about Sarah Connor, John Connor, Kyle Reece or any of their relatives, please let me know in m1be@skynet-genisys-nofuture.com... 

Your cooperation will be greatly (and lethally) rewarded =PPPPP !!!...

6 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Skynet is Genisys! Lolz Have nice break and Merry Christmas to you and family with joys and happiness! May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love. Merry Christmas!

David John Shewsbury said...

Enjoy your holiday and time to be OFFLINE... I experienced a lot of it this year and life is quite rewarding indeed. Look forward to your return soon. Good luck and all the best. Merry Christmas 2016 and Happy New Year 2017 to you and your family. God bless you all...

chrismandesign said...

Man, no way, you visited that alternative future too !!!??? LOLOLOLOL... In fact, yeah, my Christmas was very special since I saw for the very first time a snowfall, thank GOD... The same good wishes go to you pal, but in double dose !!!... =D

chrismandesign said...

HEHE, Shewsbury Land present !!!... Your good wishes are very appreciated too and well, I’m back, as I promised so the wait is over (in this and in other parallel universes LOL), with the help of GOD we will continue to put a bit of spice in the blogosphere, all the best for you too !!!... =OOOOO

LEon said...

Happy NEw year bro!

chrismandesign said...

The same goes to you and your loved ones pal, Happy New Toys Year !!!